Walkera - AIBAO APP Virtual WiFi FPV Quadcopter - WHITE
Using Walkera AIBAO drone with the specially designed VR APP you even can set funny racing track as your will. The AIBAO is one of the latest high end drone by Walkera, with DEVO F8 transmitter and VR support.
AIBAO drone is very agile with good capabilities, allowing you to win multicopter competitions with ease
Dual GPS Navigation System:
The drone adopted GPS and GLONASS systems to improve precise location
Two Game Mode:
MR game mode and simulator mode give you more convenient. You can play drone to race tracks in different environments without space restrictions
Three Game Way: ( battle mode, race mode, collecting mode )
In battle mode, players can attack virtual targets through the drone. In race mode, players can operation drone to race through virtual funnel gates. Lastly, the classic collecting mode, players can collect golden coins with precise skills
With 16MP HD Camera:
You can comfortably take images and record videos by this HD camera
DEVO F8 Transmitter:
DEVO F8 adjusting the gyro sensitivity makes fancy flight in an easy way
VR Function Can be Achieved:
You can achieve an immersive first-person flying game experience by extra VR glasses ( not included ). AIBAO drone must be a favorite of virtual game player as well as RC lovers
Easy to Control:
It is a deal for pilots of all skill levels. With the high-density air pressure sensor which can precisely hold the height, stable and easy to operate
- Maximal rise speed: 5m/s
- Maximal decline speed: 3m/s
- Maximum level flight speed:
- GPS mode: 5m/s
- Sport mode: 10m/s
- Altitude hold mode: 20m/s
- Flying time: about 18 minutes
- FPV control distance: 500m
- Transmission rate: more than 6Mbps
- Sensor size: 1 / 2.3 inch
- Resolution: 16MP
- Photo resolution:
- 16M ( 4640 x 3480 )
- 12M ( 4000 x 3000 )
- 8M ( 3264 x 2448 )
- 5M ( 2592 x 1944 )
- Video format: MP4 / MOV
- Support memory card types: SD / SDHC / SDXC, Micro SD
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Transmitter Battery: 7.4V 6000mAh
- Standby time: 48 hours
- The maximum control distance: above 1.5km
Note: the tablet in the picture is not included.
FAQ for RC Quadcopters
- Q. Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
- A. 1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
- Q. Why one of the blades does not spin?
- A. 1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- Q. How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
- A. First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Q. Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
- A. 1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Q. Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
- A. 1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- Q. How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
- A. Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- Q. How to judge the steering of a motor?
- A. 1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Q. Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
- A. 1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Q. Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
- A. Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
We Also Recommend